Saturday, August 25, 2012

Xander Clinthorne-An Abundance of Shade(2012)

Hello everybody!
Here is a link to my SECOND album. This album was created in the winter and spring of 2012. I recommend listening to it while in the woods. Please note that songs are not meant to be listened to at full volume. There are sounds that are supposed to remain unheard by the conscious mind. Like the last CD, this album is an exploration of the potential of music. I have used my ignorance in everything music to my advantage by creating something that is perhaps naive, but begins to break free of the bonds that hold music in its place. This album is my attempt to sculpt sounds and with a limited pallet, create inviting environments.

Again, feel free to use this music/sound in any film or video art. And PLEASE share it as much as possible.
Thanks.
Sincerely, Alexander Clinthorne

The Link is here:
https://rapidshare.com/files/3172799993/Xander_Clinthorne-An_Abundance_of_Shade(2012).rar



No comments:

Post a Comment